Wednesday 4 January 2017

2017 Goals

Now... Considering Zeke is a baby (some days a very dumb baby.....) these are very loosely based and probably (hopefully?) conservative

-End 2017 with a sound healthy Zeke
-Be jumping a course of any size with fill by the end of the year
-Start working on lead changes and have them at least 75% firm
-Completely eliminate his loading issues
-Improve his anxiety about being ridden with other horses
-Compete in at least 1 show (not including a flat class) in any division
-Take him (and not die doing it) to one western show at the show grounds


Personal Goals

-Lose 15 pounds
-Re commit myself to my work. My dedication has been slacking a little since the end of my last position
-Meet my yearly budget
-Run a Tough Mudder
-Read atleast 12 books a year (I stopped reading from lack of options)
-Blog atleast Bi Weekly (mainly to keep a training log)
-Get more riding media (This is a very useful tool to evaluate our current weaknesses)

No comments:

Post a Comment