Tuesday 18 December 2018

Blogger Gift Exchange 2018

I’ve been a blog lurker since the inception of the Blogger Secret Santa Gift Exchange and have always been amazed at the thought put into all the gift givers out there. I was extremely excited to participate this year and it definitely did not disappoint. 

My gift was from Heather over at  “Gray Flannel Horses”. I apologize but other than pasting her link I can’t figure out how to link her here. 





As you can see I had a little “helper” giving me a hand opening the packages....as well as stealing the silver one briefly haha. 

Heather knocked it out of the park with a custom ornament (already up on the tree 😁) a brush that I THINK she painted herself (she did a wonderful job if so) and some treats that Zeke is definitely going to have to share with me. 





The brush in particular is a timely gift as I have never actually purchased any brushes ever and the ones I’ve found/stolen are starting to fall apart. 

Thank you so much Heather (and Cisco and Phantom)

Ps. I just shipped my gift today so hopefully it makes it there on time!!

2 comments:

  1. Yay! I'm glad you received it before Christmas - I was worried that I got it out too late. I'm so mad that I didn't unwrap the handles on the brush until I finished the design and realized that the print on the handles is going the opposite direction of the design! Grrr! You'll just have to use it lots so that the print on the handle wears off.
    I hope that the softness is deemed acceptable by Zeke. And that he is happy to share the treats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ha i love the "helper" lol. what a cute gift! i love a good brush!

    ReplyDelete