Wednesday 14 November 2018

I so suck at this

So a lot and equally nothing has happened.  I’ve had a lot of changes work wise that affected my time available as well as financials. Zeke (my gelding that should be a mare)horse did his typical 2 steps forward but 1 step back situation.





I love this sport but sometimes it’s so frustrating. Looking forward I’m hoping for much more time and money to devote to it.  There are some changes  coming in the next few months that should free me up financially and relieve some of the stress I’ve been encountering. 

I have been a huge fan of the he rest of the equestrian blogging community so I hope to contribute as much as I’ve gained from them.




Also...... in t minus 6 days there will be a new addition to my little household!!



No comments:

Post a Comment